|Rules and regulations|
About providing of interactive services and access to information on corporate web site of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service (www.turkmenairlines.com)
1. General provisions
1.1. The present Regulations have established an order to access to information materials and interactive services placed in the Internet, forming an information resource of the corporate web site of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service www.turkmenairlines.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site), the powers and obligations of the person carrying out support of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the Owner of the Site), the powers and obligations of persons, providing access to the Site by means of Internet (hereinafter referred to as the Users).
1.2. All mutual relations between the Owner and Users of the Site are regulated by the present Regulations. In case separate questions are not settled by the present Regulations, mutual relations of the parties are to be regulated by the legislation of Turkmenistan, legal acts of Turkmenistan, the norms of international law recognized by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
1.3. The content of the present Regulations is established, changed and cancelled by the Owner of the Site unilaterally without the prior notification.
1.4. Supported browsers and versions are: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome. The site is compatible, but has not been completely tested for work with other versions of browsers.
2. The owner of the Site
2.1. The owner of the Site is «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service.
2.2. The owner of the Site has all exclusive rights to use the Site and carries out the specified rights at own discretion, freely changes and adds the file of information materials forming the Site, authorizes access to the Site, or limits such access, carries out other rights belonging to it concerning the Site.
2.3. The owner of the Site carries out Site support, for the purpose of placing on the Site the information about «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service, its activity, services rendered by it, the information necessary for clients of the Owner of the Site and its other counterparts, as well as other information which, according to the Owner of the Site, can appear useful to Users of the Site.
3. Users of the Site
3.1. The user of the Site is any person, who has access to the Site by Internet.
3.2. The powers and obligations of the User of the Site arise at the person from the moment of the first application to any of pages in Internet, being the part of the Site. The user has the right to refuse realization of the rights, having closed Site page, access to which it carried out.
3.3. The easy approach to the information materials placed on the Site is given to users of the Site. Users of the Site are obliged to refrain from the actions, capable to harm information filling, program and hardware maintenance of the Site, to limit access of the third parties to the Site, from attempts in one or another way to change structure of information filling and the software placed on the Site.
4. The status of the information and the interactive services placed on the Site
4.1. The rights to information materials placed on the Site, belong to the Owner of the Site and other legal owners from which consent materials have been placed on the Site. Other persons are not entitled to use the materials placed on the Site in any way, in full or in part, to extend, make multiple copies, reproduce the specified materials without the preliminary written permission of the Owner of the Site and (or) other legal owners of the specified materials.
4.2. Users of the Site are entitled to get acquainted freely with materials, to use the interactive services located on the Site in open access. Access to materials and the interactive services located on the Site, is given on a gratuitous basis, except the cases specially stipulated on the Site. The parties independently bear all costs arising at them at realization of the powers and obligations concerning the Site.
4.3. The owner of the Site makes all efforts that the information placed on the Site was as much as possible full, authentic and actual, however cannot guarantee completeness, reliability and an urgency of the information placed on the Site and does not bear responsibility for consequences of use of the information placed on the Site.
4.4. The interactive information, including the information on the schedule, departure and arrival of flights, tickets, is updated with the periodicity necessary for maintenance in an actual condition. The owner of the Site takes necessary measures for elimination of possible distortions of the information and maintenance of timeliness of its updating.
5. Information interchange with Users
5.1. The owner of the Site gives to Users of the Site the right to express the opinion on aviation enterprise work, to set questions, to do offers and remarks. For the similar purposes on the site there is the section «to Write us» where the user can having filled to state the questionnaire complaints and offers on work of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service, or to direct corresponding inquiry by e-mail to the address ________________.
5.2. For the statement of complaints and offers on work of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service, it is recommended to use the e-mail.
5.3. The owner of the Site cannot guarantee, that the information given to Users within the limits of electronic correspondence, completely coincides with the Regulations of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service. For reception of the official information from «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service it is necessary to send the letter regular mail to the address: 744000, Ashkhabad, 3A Chary Nurymov street (2007), «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service, with indication of the name of the sender, its residence (the legal address). The official answer of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service to such inquiry considers the document executed on the form of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service and signed by the head of service or the authorized person who has the power to sign official letters on behalf of the management.
5.4. Data arriving from Users can be placed on the Site unless such data contain the mark «not for publication» and are considered as confidential information.
5.5. The owner of the Site does not bear the responsibility for content of information arriving from Users. In a case if in the message of the User the information contradicting the legislation and bases of morals, public or political system of Turkmenistan, as well as the law and order will contain, the Owner of the Site reserves the right to itself immediately to remove such message without notice the User and to bring these data to the notice of the authorized bodies.
6. To write to us
6.1. «To write to us» represents information service of the Owner of the Site, created for as much as possible fast granting by Users of the necessary information, complaints and offers to airline.
6.2. The owner of the Site does not guarantee operative granting to Users within the limits of the form «to Write us» information of help character (about the schedule of flights, tariffs, other similar information) as the given information is located in corresponding sections of the Site.
6.3. Any of the Users have the right to direct the message containing the question, the complaint or offers, through the form «to Write to us». For this purpose the User should specify trustworthy information about the name, return electronic address, contact phone and message theme, to fill the form of the message and to send.
6.4. The owner of the Site guarantees a direction of the answer on received through the form «to Write us» the question in minimum necessary for formation of the answer terms, but not later than 30 days from the date of message receipt. The answer goes to the sender by e-mail for which the User of the Site shall specify the e-mail address.
6.5. The owner of the Site has the right not to answer on directed through the form «to Write us» messages in cases if they do not contain the sufficient information for the answer, break the current legislation, contradict morals and other bases, public or political system of Turkmenistan, as well as the law and order, are obviously offensive for the Owner of the Site, or other persons, or do not concern activity of the Owner of the Site. The owner of the Site has the right not to answer the messages which are not containing questions which senders obviously have not specified that look forward to hearing also.
6.7. In case of non receipt of the answer on sent through the form «to Write us» the message during term necessary for the answer, the sender has the right to direct repeatedly such message, having specified on importance of reception of the answer. The owner of the Site guarantees direction of the answer to such repeated letter within 15 working days from the date of its reception.
7. Policy on protection of confidentiality of the private information
7.1. At form filling «to Write to us» the User gives to the Owner the Site personal data (name, surname, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other data), thus agrees with conditions of their use.
7.2. Giving personal data to the Owner of the Site, the User agrees that the information given to it will be used on its direct appointment. The owner of the Site guarantees, that the information will not be transferred to any third parties except for the cases established by the present Regulations and the current legislation of Turkmenistan.
7.3. For prevention of not authorized access, not stipulated transfer personal given to the third parties or no-purpose use of the information of Users, as well as for preservation of accuracy of data, the Owner of the Site accepts corresponding physical, electronic and administrative security measures.
8. Responsibility of the parties
8.1. Each of the parties in full is responsible for the harm put to other party or the third parties as a result of own deliberate actions of the named party.
8.2. The parties do not bear responsibility for casually done harm, except for the cases directly established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
8.3. The owner of the Site does not bear the liability for damages, arisen at Users for the reasons connected with technical failures hardware and the software, as well as for the losses which have resulted actions of Users, obviously mismatching rules of work with the information in Internet.
8.4. The owner of the Site does not bear the liability for damages, arisen at Users or the third parties, as a result of use by Users of the materials placed on the Site.
8.5. Infringement by the User of Regulations of the present document can be the basis for time or full refusal in access to the Site. The decision on refusal in access to the Site to the certain User or restriction of access of such User to the Site is accepted by the Owner of the Site unilaterally.
9. Consideration of claims and the resolution of disputes
9.1. The claiming to the Owner of the Site is made by direction of the letter by mail to the legal address of the Owner of the Site specified in item 5.3 of the present Regulations. Such letter should contain sufficient claims for consideration on the substance of data, as well as contain the information about the name and residence (the legal address) person who have sent the letter. Anonymous claims are not considered.
Policy of confidentiality
«Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service (hereinafter referred to as the State National Service «ТHY») undertakes to provide confidentiality of the information on the clients. We care of protection of the personal information transferred by you to the State National Service «ТХЕ» by means of our web site, observing rules on preservation of its safety and use only in the lawful purposes.
We never deliberately will transfer your personal information to the third parties, except as for its use for processing of your inquiry, without preliminary reception of your permission or if we will not have the legal obligation. You can always check up the information transferred by you to us, having contacted us.
Information protection We take necessary measures for protection of data against not authorized access, change, disclosing or destruction. It includes internal check of processes of gathering, storage and data processing and security measures, as well as measures on maintenance of physical safety of data for prevention of illegal access to systems in which we store personal data. We give access to personal data of clients only to those workers, suppliers and agents of the State National Service «ТХЕ» for which this information is necessary for work, development and perfection of our services. The named persons should support confidentiality of the specified information on a contractual basis. Rules and conditions Instructions for use the site of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service General conditions
The site «turkmenistan airlines» is under the control of «Turkmenhovayollary» State National Service (hereinafter referred to as the State National Service «ТХЕ») and is its property. Your using of the web site «turkmenistan airlines» means your consent to observance of the instructions for use stated here by site State National Service «ТХЕ». The present Instructions for use concern only use of the present web site, and are separate of the Rules applied to transportations of airline.
1. Restrictions on use. You can have access or use the present web site for information reception about State National Service «ТХЕ» or its divisions, products and services, also about their availability to acquisition and using. Also you can do online booking, using our site. It is strictly forbidden to use our web site for any other purposes, including use in commercial objectives. The content and structure of the web site «turkmenistan airlines» are protected by copyrights. The materials published on the site, are property of the State National Service «ТХЕ» if are not identified as belonging to the third parties. If other is not offered by the law, no materials of the present site can be copied, changed, reproduced, republished, loaded, placed, transferred, sold or extended by any ways, without preliminary written permission of the State National Service «ТХЕ». The present site is intended for use in personal non-commercial objectives. You cannot use the site «turkmenistan airlines» thus which leads to infringement of the property rights of other people. You cannot block, copy, change any materials placed on the site or otherwise to break the site «turkmenistan airlines». You have no right in any ways to receive or try to get not authorized access to any of our networks. You cannot do not authorized, false or roguish booking, in particular, any orders which are paid by means of credit cards or the bank accounts belonging to the third parties, not giving the agreement on carrying out of the given operations. Creation false, speculative or roguish reservation is strictly forbidden. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions spent under your name or the accounting record, including spent returns of any amounts.
You shall guarantee, that all information specified about you is authentic and true.
2. Legal information the State National Service «ТХЕ» updates and very carefully checks the information on the site. Services, products and information, placed on the site, can contain discrepancies or typing errors, and State National Service «ТХЕ» can bring improvements and-or changes on the present site at any time. The State National Service «ТХЕ» aspires to publish the exact and actual information on the site. The State National Service «ТХЕ» does not bear responsibility for an urgency, accuracy, completeness and quality of the given information, and does not bear responsibility for consequences of use of the information placed on the web site. The State National Service «ТХЕ» does not give any assurances or guarantees, obvious or meant, concerning the web site «turkmenistan airlines», its maintenances or use according to the law.
3. Changes on the web site of the State National Service «ТХЕ» reserves the right to itself at any time and without the prior notification, to improve or introduce changes concerning the information, services, products and other materials containing on the web site of the State National Service «ТХЕ». The State National Service «ТХЕ» reserves the right to itself for information change on the web services and does not bear responsibility for possible typing errors.
4. Responses of clients. Reception of responses from clients is information service, provided by the State National Service «ТХЕ», the necessary information created for timely granting and consideration of complaints and the offers addressed to the State National Service «ТХЕ». Any user has the right to address with the questions, giving trouble, offers and ideas, using section «to Write to us». The user should fill correctly data about himself, such as the name, e-mail, contact data, and to designate the theme name before sending. Your response will be considered by corresponding department not later than in 30 calendar days from the moment of its reception. The State National Service «ТХЕ» reserves the right to itself not to answer responses of users if they contain the incomplete information, contradict the current legislation and moral principles.
5. Final provisions. The State National Service «ТХЕ» also reserves the right to itself at any time to change the given Instructions for use the web site. Any similar amendments to Instructions for use the web site will come into force from the moment of their publication on the site. Thus, if you continue using the web site «turkmenistan airlines» or have access to it, it is accepted as acceptance of the updated Instructions for use by you a web site.